1) What's up there?2) If you're happy and you know it clap your hands (in front of your face!)
3) My chosen seat just fell over...hmmm...
4) Pretty little lady with her hands on her lap (too bad mom had a bad camera angle)
5) If you thinking sticking your tongue out is going to make me smile, guess what...you're wrong.
6) Please let this be over soon
7) Ha ha ha, you are so funny Aunt Allison
8) Can I take my dress off now?
9) Santa says, "Ho, ho, HOOOOO!"
10) Can I please have some of that candy you are trying to bribe me with?
11) Say, "Cheese!"
12) No, really, "CHEESE!"
13) If you're happy and you know it...the Reprise
14) Are we done, yet?
15) Got it!!
You can be looking for your card in the mail next week :-)
Thanks to photographer Allison for the great picture at the top of the blog, too!
Thanks for including the outtakes--you know the aunts would ask to see them.
ReplyDeleteAlso, may I get a copy of #12? It cracks me up!