Of course I was so amused that I stopped and snapped a cell phone photo before I caught her two aisles over. Fortunately, she only ran down the smack-dab-center of the aisles and showed no interest in the brightly colored items on either side!
Friday, July 16, 2010
Shopping Trip
A simple shopping trip to Target will never be the same. I made the mistake of starting on the toys/electronics/clothing/housewares side, and got to the food side after 30 minutes. Catherine wanted "down", so I obliged, and off she went....
Of course I was so amused that I stopped and snapped a cell phone photo before I caught her two aisles over. Fortunately, she only ran down the smack-dab-center of the aisles and showed no interest in the brightly colored items on either side!
Of course I was so amused that I stopped and snapped a cell phone photo before I caught her two aisles over. Fortunately, she only ran down the smack-dab-center of the aisles and showed no interest in the brightly colored items on either side!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go kiddo! When you want to play hide and seek catherine--the center of the clothing racks at the department store are great places!! (just for future reference)
ReplyDelete