Sunday, November 29, 2009

Deck The Halls

The decorating is finally complete, thanks to some assistance/hinderance from Santa's little helper.
Oooo, more boxes!

Daddy, can I help please?

I'm not sure what to think, but I like that it's Shiny!


4 comments:

  1. Christmas comes to the Driscoll house! That's one curious elf you've got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute with the gate around the tree. We decided to go with all plastic ornaments this year and Jillian is having a blast putting them on the bottom branches and later throwing them. It is an endless circle of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the gate around the tree is hilarious!! :) great idea! i think we're okay around here with the ornaments (all the fragile ones are at the top), but i don't know what's going to happen when i actually get some presents under the tree. i give maddie less than a day....

    ReplyDelete