Oh dear i-phone
How I love thee,
Whenever I need you
You are always beside me.
Your 8 Mega-pixil camera
has spoiled me so
that i now forget to take the GOOD camera with me
wherever I go!
It's true...instead of taking "good" pictures as much as I should, I find myself reaching for my phone to send updates and moments to Dad at work. Thus, I thought my blogging readership would enjoy seeing Andrew's first month, in chronological i-phone review...
 |
|
Proud Papa with his kiddos |
 |
| Best Friends |
 |
| Full tummy-BURP |
 |
| Hats aren't working in our world |
 |
| Sweet Sister |
 |
| Get away Paparazzi |
 |
| Hi! |
 |
| He looks like a boxer! |
 |
| Stretching in his sleep--he likes his arms up. |
 |
| So alert, like his sister...here he is staring down this ladybug. |
 |
| My little old man |
 |
| First trip to the park |
 |
| Hello, ladies! |
 |
| Sleeping like a starfish |
 |
| First bottle was a success, thanks to Daddy's little helper. |
 |
| Big hug! |
 |
| Andrew's reaction to Mommy's and Catherine's singing! Ha! |
 |
| A dose of reality so you don't think things are happy and peaceful all the time around here. |
 |
| One of his FIRST smiles! |
No comments:
Post a Comment