We just got back from the 4D ultrasound of Baby Brother Driscoll. He's a cutie, I must say. On ultrasound, he still looks suspiciously a lot like his Big Sister. May be they are just recycling stock footage! I'm so glad we got the picture last week. We have some good ones from this appointment, but he had rotated over the course of the week, and we had a tough time keeping the umbilical cord from floating in front of his face. (It is the cord that is making the funny shapes in front of his eyebrows, forehead, and chin in these pictures.) Nonetheless, he gave us some great expressions...
Why, hellp there! I see you playing peek-a-boo with me!
I'm grumpy
Serene profile with a hint of a smile
PPPTTHHH!
There's that foot that keeps causing me so much grief.
(And P.S., I passed the extended 3-hr glucose test today. Whew! A pregnant life without carbs and sweets is a life I'm not interested in exploring!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment